Properly inflated tyres save you money. Maintaining correct tyre pressures reduces fuel consumption and maximises tyre life. Best of all, the process is made easy by using the MotoPressor™ Digital Tyre Gauge!!
There is no need to hold MotoPressor™ Digital Tyre Gauge on the valve to read the tyre pressure.
- Press the POWER button to turn the unit on.
- Continue pressing the POWER button until the correct scale appears either psi, bar, kpa or Kg/cm2.
- Push the gauge onto the valve firmly and hold it in place for approximately 2-3 seconds.
- Remove and read the tyre pressure. The tyre pressure will display for 10 seconds and then zero itself.
- The unit will power OFF automatically after 30 seconds.
- The MotoPressor™ Digital Tyre Gauge comes with batteries installed, ready to go.
This handy little gauge weighs just 48g and small is enough to reach those "hard to get at" valves.